There's just enough fresh snow to see tracks. Here comes Crow, looking for stale bread crumbs.
Looks like Deer liked the bread crumbs too.
Now who is this? Could it be Fox?
Uh-oh! This one's the neighbor's big black and white Cat!
There are tracks everywhere this morning - there went Rabbit, and over there was Squirrel (I didn't get a picture of all the tracks!) There were lots and lots of little bird feet. And of course, Dog was sniffing along - you can always tell her tracks by her dragging foot.
I didn't see any of these characters today (well, except for Dog), but now I know who was here and where they went. I love it when the snow tells me what's been going on.
3 comments:
"I want to see more tracks. That is all I want." Love, "I'm not going to be ANY animal HF"
How fun is this.. Jackie
I'll be visiting this blog a lot!
Post a Comment