Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I know who has been here...

There was a storm last night, thunder and lightning and lots of rain. It was still raining when I went out this morning.
Someone had been out in the night and the rain.
Someone had overturned the garbage can and ripped open the plastic bag inside.
Someone had dug out the cream cheese wrappers and licked every little last trace of cream cheese off them.
Someone left egg shells and soggy tissues scattered across the driveway.
What a mess!
It was still raining when I found these clues that someone had visited us.
Who would do a thing like this?

Trying to look innocent, Raccoon?

I know it was you!

8 comments:

Dr. Hausfrau said...

"It wasn't me!" - WHF

Jacquelyn Nasca, MS said...

"Not I" said the lady that spent two days at the hospital with S... who is home and safe and sound..... J

HoosierKitty said...

I know you usually blame me but surely the bandit in the tree is the culprit this time!
Nola

Jacquelyn Nasca, MS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacquelyn Nasca, MS said...

S here reporting for duty! I am back home now-NOT doing that again-anyway, that raccoon HAD to have done it..... since I am here in Germany...... gotta go..... bedtime for bonzo's-as daddy calls it- bye-S

Dr. Hausfrau said...

What happened to S? And Hoosierkitty, since when did you get a blog?!

Jacquelyn Nasca, MS said...

S skates 4 times a week now and on Monday afternoon really wacked her head on the ice. then about 30 mins later began throwing up, so off to the hospital for 2 days of observation. Fortunately the kinder hospital here is brand new and very nice. J stayed at a neighbor's house because Jo was in England, and I was able to stay with her the whole time. Now we are home and the kids have had baths and all is cozy wozy and I've now taken the best shower in the world (except if I had taken one after coming out of the field)!!

TemporaryLibrarian said...

S, we are so glad you are home safe and sound!