Sunday, November 14, 2010

Welcome and Farewell

Dear Readers,
Yesterday I knew something was happening. Something felt different about the morning. I tried to stay underfoot and close to see what it was.
Then I heard something - a car noise I hadn't heard in weeks. I bounced to the door. Then...my REAL People came in!
They're back!
Oh frabjus day! Oh joy!
I couldn't believe it. They said they missed me (of course they did!)
and I said I missed them.
I stayed close while they relaxed and visited.
I wanted to be sure they didn't leave without me.
As for Sidekick Cat, he decided to show them what he thought of being left by leaving a certain deposit on the carpet.
He gets to go Home anyway.
Home! With the Real People!
I am so happy.
I will say goodbye to you and turn this blog back over to Old Wren.
Keep checking - Old Wren says I can make guest appearances when I come visit.
But for now,
farewell.

1 comment:

TemporaryLibrarian said...

Evidence collected this morning indicates that Toby may have been innocent! Certain Old Dogs are now banned from the basement.