Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ball Game


Dear Reader,
I am trying to make things interesting for these rather boring folks I'm staying with. They try, you know, but they're awfully stodgy!

For example, take the classic Ball game. You know how it goes: toss the ball, chase the ball, bring the ball back.
That's fine for a while but a clever fellow like me can think of a hundred ways to make it better.




So I'm trying to teach them this new version of the game.
I thought it up all by myself. Here's how it goes:

I bring the ball back, just like the classic game.








I position the ball on the floor in front of me.


Now, I say to them, now you try to pick up the ball.






I let them get pretty close to the ball....tease them into thinking that they can pick it up....







then like lightning I snatch the ball!
They reach for it! I evade their hands with ease!

Ha! Isn't this fun?



Then I let them get part of the ball. They pull. They tug. They shake it around.
My powerful jaws are set. My strong teeth are fixed. They will never get the ball away from me!


Oh what fun this is!





Wait! Where is everyone going? Don't you want to play some more?

I don't know why they don't like my version of the game.

No comments: