You're right, I'm not feeling well, thanks for asking.
It's my tummy.
Oh my poor tummy!
The Orginial Inhabitant and I have been finding some wonderful candy out in the yard. Little chocolate colored drops.
She looks worried about me, doesn't she?
She doesn't get upset from eating it so I guess she wonders why I do. It's so yummy. How can I help myself?
Of course part of the fun is finding the stuff. I have quite a nose for it. I'll just be walking along and catch the sweet scent - then snuffle around until I find the cache- ummmm. By the time the Servant realizes what I'm doing I've gobbled them up. (Then she yells, but I don't pay any attention)
Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have eaten so much.
Don't worry about that stuff on the floor, I'll clean it up.
Right now I just want to be left alone to suffer.
Don't worry about that stuff on the floor, I'll clean it up.
Right now I just want to be left alone to suffer.
Oh poor me.
No comments:
Post a Comment