Sunday, November 28, 2010

No Dog Feast?

Dear Readers,
Well, I am back, and for the most perplexing holiday ever.Sure, I got to dress up. And my People made some great smelling stuff to put in the car with me. Of course they didn't share it in the car but I did think they would when we arrived.
The Original Inhabitant said she'd been watching the activity in the kitchen for two days!
The smells were incredible!
They were making all sorts of FOOD.
Turns out this is a holiday for eating!
Sounds great, right?
But they wouldn't share.
That's right. Not a bit for us dogs!
We tried to let them know that we'd be happy with the left-overs.
A scrap or two would be fine.
Just drop a crumb, won't you?
But no...nothing but dry old dog food for us.
Not much of a holiday, I thought.
So then I figured we'd have some sport.
I brought the ball.
They just made noise.
I made sure they could see the ball.
More noise.
I could come up with better ideas for this 'Thanksgiving'.

No comments: