See old Sidekick Cat checking out the windows? This place has a view!
He's stuck on the bird action out there in the bird bath for most of the morning.
Then he checks out the comings and goings of me and the Original Inhabitant. And anybody else going out and coming in.
I like looking out as well as the next guy but give me the open door and I'm a happy camper.
Now the Original Inhabitant seems to enjoy going out too, but she's pretty boring. Has a drink, lies around in the sun, you know the type.
When she goes, she's a little slow - well, look at those legs. Or lack of 'em.
Still, I got to give her credit, she's a game old gal and she makes the effort.
Of course she can't keep up with me - hey, I'm movin'! I'm motoring on. I've got leaves under my feet and scents in my nose.
More tomorrow - gotta run now.
And run and run and run.

No comments:
Post a Comment