Well, I have had an adventure!
It began when a Terrible Thing appeared. I found it standing boldly right in the kitchen.
Of course I reacted quickly and bravely. I summoned the Original Inhabitant and together we tried to scare the Monster off with noise.
I do have an intimidating bark and the O.I. was clearly impressed.
The Monster was determined, however, and began to roar and run around the house. I darted in and bit it here, bit it there, bit it again - the Monster roared, the Servant screamed - it was quite a commotion.
Needless to say, I prevailed. The creature retreated to its lair and has not returned. The Servant was muttering something and did not seem suitably thankful for my brave defense of the house. The Original Inhabitant's admiration has caused her formerly stiff manner to soften and she now clearly accepts me as a valuable ally.

That Sidekick Cat, of course, was in hiding. He has removed his collar with the little bells so that no one can tell where he is. And as you can tell by his picture, he thinks that if he closes his eyes no one can see him!
No comments:
Post a Comment