Dear Reader,
Oh happiness...oh joy...oh wonderful day!
I'm in love.
It was an unexpected thing.
I was just checking out the Original Inhabitant's old crate out in the breezeway.
And there - half hidden in a pile of abandoned toys - there she was!
Her glorious plumpness!
Her amazing abundance of legs!
Her pinkness!

I rescued her immediately.
I gave her a cuddle and promised her fun and adventure with someone who would appreciate her.

I kept an eye on the Original Inhabitant. This doll was mine now.
I didn't want any trouble.

It was a little awkward when she met up with my old fave, the Bedtime Bear.
I think they understood that I'm just a guy with a big heart - I can love 'em both.
Bear can wait around for a while, 'cause right now I've gotta be with her.

My lovely pink octopus!
1 comment:
Thank you so much for keeping this up, we are enjoying following their adventures! I hope they don't tear up anything else...
Can't wait to see you all in person, people as well as animals!
Love,
Will and Brenda
Post a Comment