Hello, Readers.
You are in for a treat, if I do say so myself.
Oh, Old Wren does a fine job blogging (only a little slow lately) but I expect my blogs to be quite a bit more interesting.
And to involve many more handsome pictures of me.
I am already hard at work thinking of interesting topics.
Like the allure of the blue ball.
Or dinner.
Of course I'll include the adventures of my sidekick, The Cat.
Of course I'll include the adventures of my sidekick, The Cat.
He's always good for a little comic relief.
Like, I wasn't the one who got himself trapped in the shower, was I?
I know better. You jump in someplace you better be sure you can jump back out, that's what I always say. Good thing I was around to alert the Servant.
And I wasn't the one who got into the sack of cat food and pigged out all night and threw up all over the floor, was I? Not that I'd rat on a buddy, but that one was pretty obvious.
See - isn't this already more interesting that that Old Wren nature stuff?
See - isn't this already more interesting that that Old Wren nature stuff?
This is the real deal, friends, and I'll be dishing it out every day.
Stay tuned.

1 comment:
haha!DRHF
Post a Comment