The busy little wren is curious about everything. Let her show you what's going on around her nest.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Clearing the way
Isn't this an inviting path through the woods?It used to be all overgrown with plants.
When you tried to walk down it, the leaves scraped against your legs and the spiders and insects got on you. Jacob worked on it and cut back the overgrowth with clippers. Now it's easy to walk down the path. We walk down it every morning to fill the farthest bird feeder.
Every morning I go out to feed the birds. When you are here visiting me, we go out together. There is always something to see or wonder about. Now that you are far away, this blog is a way for you to come out with me. All the little things I notice and want to show you will go on this blog. I hope you enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment