When we were getting ready for company, T and Granddad got out the old fence and set it up.
The fence had been leaning against the garage wall for several years, so naturally some things had taken up residence behind it.
When we moved the fence, we found a whole colony of Camel Crickets.
They moved away pretty quickly.
Under the fence, leaves had blown and piled up.
I got the broom to sweep them up.
Then one leaf hopped.
It wasn't a leaf at all - it was Toad.
Toad was the same color as the old dry leaves.
And fat.
You know what made Toad so fat, don't you?
I think he's been feasting on Camel Crickets!
He had a great home under the fencing. Wonder what he'll do now?
They moved away pretty quickly.
Under the fence, leaves had blown and piled up.
I got the broom to sweep them up.
Then one leaf hopped.
Toad was the same color as the old dry leaves.
And fat.
I think he's been feasting on Camel Crickets!
He had a great home under the fencing. Wonder what he'll do now?
No comments:
Post a Comment