yuck!!! you've had some pretty creepy blog entries of late.. bugs, snakes, tick larvea... can we go back to flowers and blossoms and turtles and such.. I'm not even gonna be able to look at your blogs till those are far far far down in the month.. yucko..
Finding a snake beside your front door is a good omen, Ginny. Or at least, the ancient Greeks and Romans would have seen it that way. Elizabeth and I are still hoping that our legless lizard Legolas, who graced the space under our front door last fall and winter, will return this year. He/she was so cool!
Every morning I go out to feed the birds. When you are here visiting me, we go out together. There is always something to see or wonder about. Now that you are far away, this blog is a way for you to come out with me. All the little things I notice and want to show you will go on this blog. I hope you enjoy it!
2 comments:
yuck!!! you've had some pretty creepy blog entries of late.. bugs, snakes, tick larvea... can we go back to flowers and blossoms and turtles and such.. I'm not even gonna be able to look at your blogs till those are far far far down in the month.. yucko..
Finding a snake beside your front door is a good omen, Ginny. Or at least, the ancient Greeks and Romans would have seen it that way. Elizabeth and I are still hoping that our legless lizard Legolas, who graced the space under our front door last fall and winter, will return this year. He/she was so cool!
Post a Comment