The busy little wren is curious about everything. Let her show you what's going on around her nest.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Maple seedlings
We could be living in a whole forest of maple trees.
There were millions of maple seeds this year.
Now everywhere you look little trees are growing up.
Here's one growing on a rock in the water. And this one - what is it growing on? It's growing on the broken-off stalk of a cattail! They grow everywhere!
Every morning I go out to feed the birds. When you are here visiting me, we go out together. There is always something to see or wonder about. Now that you are far away, this blog is a way for you to come out with me. All the little things I notice and want to show you will go on this blog. I hope you enjoy it!
No comments:
Post a Comment