Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I love the lake!

This lake is so big you can't see the other side. There is a whole other country on the other side. There are big ships and little boats on the lake when it is smooth.
Sometimes the waves are small and gentle.
A gull can just bob along, floating up and down as the waves rise and fall.
Sometimes the waves get a little higher.
The water foams up on the beach.
The gulls look for food to wash up on the sand.
I like to go look at the lake in the morning when the sun is coming up
and in the evening when the sun is setting.
I can look at clouds and light and water for a long time and not ever get tired of it.

The wind is blowing and the waves are high this morning - just listen to them crashing in.

No comments: