The busy little wren is curious about everything. Let her show you what's going on around her nest.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
In the tall, tall grass
The rain has made the grass grow really high. I saw the top of the grass moving and went to see what was there. It was a BIG turtle - almost as big as my foot! I think I scared it. Just watch it running to the shelter of the spruce tree.
Every morning I go out to feed the birds. When you are here visiting me, we go out together. There is always something to see or wonder about. Now that you are far away, this blog is a way for you to come out with me. All the little things I notice and want to show you will go on this blog. I hope you enjoy it!
1 comment:
That's what you call a "beeline" executed by a turtle!
Post a Comment